Boost for Body + Mind*
Greens + Fruits Superfood Mix
Vegan Collagen Building Blocks
Dual Layer Pre + Probiotic Complex
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Protection from heat damage: Oils add a layer of protection that keeps heat damage at bay.
- Hydration: The fatty acids in oils protects your hair from losing the moisture it needs to look its best.
- Promotes hair growth: You need hydration and strength to grow healthy hair, and oils add essential hydration and strength.
- Hydration: Dry skin is an obstacle for many. Oils offer your skin the moisture it needs to appear brighter and softer to the touch.
- Shrinks pores: Large pores are another common skincare issue. Using oils can help reduce the appearance of large pores—even making them look much less noticeable!
- Wrinkle reduction: Wrinkles are a problem for us all! Adding oils to your skincare routine can help prevent the signs of aging by addressing sun damage and adding moisture to help improve elasticity.
- Practices humility
- Has something to offer
- Practices gratitude
- Has nothing to prove
- Is open to new ideas from others
- Feels entitled
- Selfish and threatened by the success of others
- Takes on responsibilities without knowing why
- Lacks gratitude
- Does not celebrate the success of others
- Actively manage your time
- Learn how to manage stress
- Get more exercise and fresh air
- Give yourself time to breathe
- Spend some screen-free time: no phone, no laptops, no tv, etc.
- Self-care is key