MONAT Global Corp
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at MONAT Global Corp (“MONAT”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our Policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. This Cookies Policy applies, but is not limited to, all information collected through our websites, portals, mobile applications, media platforms or applications, and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this Cookies Policy as the “Sites”).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. HOW ARE COOKIES ON THIS SITE USED AND WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
3. HOW DO I DISABLE AND ENABLE COOKIES?
4. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS WITH REPECT TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has originated; the "lifetime" of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
MONAT uses two types of cookies on our Sites:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE AND WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information; and
- within registration to allow you to access stored information.
Persistent CookiesThese are used for the following purposes:
- to help us recognize you as a unique visitor (using a number) when you return to our website;
- to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- to compile aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website;
- to identify and resolve user experience issues and improve website operations; and
- to resolve member inquiries and help ensure compliance with our member rules.
Third Party CookiesThird parties may also serve cookies via the Sites. These are used for the following purposes:
- to tailor content to your preferences;
- to count the number of users of our site; and
- to provide security within shopping baskets or transactions.
Web BeaconsSome of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear GIFs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
HOW DO I DISABLE AND ENABLE COOKIES?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Should you wish to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard disk, guideline instructions follow below:
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookies settings in Firefox
- Cookies settings in Chrome
- Cookies settings in Safari web and iOS.
Deleting cookiesYou can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Type "cookies" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
- Click 'Search Now'
- Double click on the folders that are found
- 'Select' any cookie file
- Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Depending on the applicable law, you may have various rights in respect to your personal information, such as a right of access, rectification, restriction of or, objection to processing of your personal data (including processing for direct marketing), and portability to another controller and erasure. Some of our Sites allow you to review and update your personal information. Where this function is not available and for assistance with in respect to other personal information rights, please contact MONAT’s Data Protection Officer at the information provided below.
Please note that these rights are subject to limitations set out in applicable law.
If you have additional questions about this Cookies Policy and our practices or if you have complaints about MONAT’s use of your personal information, please contact us at:
MONAT Global Corp
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3470 NW 82 Avenue, Suite 910
Miami, Florida 33122
For users and members in the European Union, if you have concerns about MONAT’s collection and use of your personal information that MONAT cannot solve to your satisfaction, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.
CAN MONAT CHANGE THIS COOKIES POLICY?
We recommend that you visit Our Site periodically to be aware of the latest version of this Cookies Policy.
This policy may be revised and updated by MONAT from time to time in MONAT’s sole and absolute discretion. All such changes shall be effective once published by MONAT.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
Last Revised: March 18, 2020