Eating healthy not only contributes to weight loss, it also does wonders for your hair. A diet rich in nutrients will help you stay healthy, ageless, and all-around fabulous. So why not give yourself a beauty boost with enhancing nourishments? Below, we’ve outlined some positive nutrition practices to keep in mind for a healthier mane.
Load up on Leafy Greens
Leafy greens are filled with nutrients and a whole lot of water, which helps keep your hair hydrated. Without proper body hydration, your hair will begin to look dry, which can contribute to breakage. Leafy greens also condition and create healthy scalp oils, and they contain antioxidants that fight free radicals from pollution, helping to strengthen and thicken hair. Seriously, who knew?
For the greatest nutritional benefits, leafy greens, like broccoli, kale and spinach, should be consumed raw or lightly steamed.
Include Healthy, Protein Rich Foods
Examples of protein include chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs, along with vegetarian sources such as legumes and nuts.
Eat More Healthy Fats
Supplement Support System, S3 by MONAT
Lift off 2016 with MONAT’s Reshape Root Lifter, an alcohol-free, amplifying spray that enhances lift at the roots and provides protection against damage caused by heat styling.
MONAT’s Reshape Root Lifter delivers powerful benefits that go beyond just giving your hair a lift. Its non-sticky formula contains key ingredients REJUVENIQE™ Oil Intensive, Capixyl™, Procataline™, and Crodasorb™ to:
Aid in improving follicle strength and reduce hair thinning to assist in boosting natural hair growth
Provide long-lasting high-impact volume
Help protect and extend the life of hair color
Give the new you the hair care you deserve with MONAT. After all, it is Self-Love Month!
How MONAT Can Help
Excessive sebum in the scalp, often accompanying thinning hair, is attributed to general inflammatory conditions in the body. MONAT’s seven Treatment Systems have been specially formulated with key ingredient Capixyl™, which aids in hair regrowth and maintains a well-hydrated scalp. With Red Clover Extract, Capixyl can boost stronger, thicker and healthier tresses.
Hair loss can be quite traumatic for many people, whether it’s temporary or long-lasting. Studies have shown that, particularly in women, hair loss can cause feelings of insecurity and low self-esteem, affect their day-to-day behaviour and even impact their social life.
Fortunately, you can count on MONAT to deliver the care and nourishment your scalp needs and maintain a healthy environment for hair to grow fuller and more beautiful.
A Safe Option
MONAT formulates its products combining only naturally-based, safe and effective ingredients that help recover the hair’s youthful appearance by increasing its density, boosting its growth, and making it stronger and youthful looking. Rest assured knowing that you will NOT —and will NEVER— find harmful ingredients in any MONAT product.
Go to MONAT’s product section to learn more.
After all, a good hair day has the strange power to put us in a great mood.
A bad hair day, not so much!
This month, MONAT is featuring one of its most popular products, Revive Shampoo. So if a little pick-me-up is precisely what you’re looking for, do read on!
The Revive Effect
Whether your hair is straight or curly, limp or wild, let Revive Shampoo pamper it for a touchably soft, manageable look.This gentle repairing cleanser plumps each hair strand individually, from the inside-out and from roots to ends, without ever weighing it down.
Revive Shampoo is recommended for all hair types and, as with all of MONAT’s products, it is safe to use on colored or chemically treated hair and extensions.
Improves hair follicle strength
Prevents hair loss
Reduces thinning hair
Prevents oxidative stress
Boosts hair volume
Shields from UVA and UVB rays
Get your Revive Shampoo individually or as part of any of MONAT’s
three Volume Systems… and enjoy the best hair day ever!
Our top tips for keeping your hair
healthy & hydrated all season long
When the warm weather starts to cool, it’s important to be extra careful about keeping your hair hydrated. Can we all agree that dry hair isn’t cute…..at all?
When hair is dry, your scalp can become itchy, and your tresses can become more prone to breakage – and let’s face it – no one wants that!
MONAT’s Ingredient Qualities
There are five distinct qualities of MONAT’s naturally-based products:
1. MONAT uses only R.O. (Reverse Osmosis) USP Pharmacopeia grade water as the base for all of the products. Sixty to eighty percent of most body care products are water. Using R.O. water assures that the products do not contain contaminants. These contaminants include heavy metals, pesticides and other things found in our water today. By using R.O. water, MONAT is able to use minimal amounts of preservatives to maintain the integrity of the products.
R.O. water acts as a sponge. It contains empty water molecules looking for something to absorb. These molecules absorb the botanical extracts and vitamins that we add in the manufacturing process, which also provides consistency and superior texture.
2. MONAT products are produced using the highest quality food and pharmaceutical grade botanical extracts, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. We do not use industrial grade vitamins that are found in most body care products on the market today.
3. Small batch manufacturing assures that the products are consistent.
4. The products are never boiled. This assures that the natural, health giving vitamins and botanical extracts, will not lose their nutrient values. Most cosmetics are manufactured in large steam pressurization vats that boil the products at high temperatures, which causes them to turn to a liquid or cream state. This is equivalent to boiling your vegetables too long, taking away all of their nutrient values.
5. Our products are manufactured avoiding the use of heavy chemicals. These ingredients often lead to unwanted skin conditions.
It is the goal of MONAT to always provide products that are as close to natural as possible. Product integrity and consumer safety will always be the guiding factor in ingredient choices.
MONAT follows three principle rules when determining ingredients that will be used:
- We will consult with multiple leading industry laboratories for input and evaluation as to what ingredients will provide the best results.
- We will only use ingredients that are accepted by the FDA and those that are recognized by the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) rule.
- We also use the USP (United States Pharmacopoeia) standards for ingredient determination.
It is our commitment at MONAT to always research and identify ingredients that will provide health, product integrity and consumer satisfaction.