LASH & BROW
Longer, thicker lashes anyone!?
To learn more about Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum by MONAT™️, please contact your MONAT Market Partner.
Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum is a high-performance serum formulated with unique ingredients such as Capixyl™, which helps increase the strength and condition of lashes and brows. It also contains Fision KeraVeg18, a vegetable-based alternative to animal keratin which helps strengthen and improve the lustre of lashes and brows.
100% of the participants said the product provided shinier lashes and brows.
94% of the participants said the product improved lash and brow flexibility and strength.
90% of the participants said the product intensified the look of their lashes and brows.
88% of the participants said they have healthier lashes and brows.
86% of the participants said they experienced fuller looking lashes after using the product.
84% of the participants said the product hydrates the skin at the lash and brow line.
82% of the participants said they have thicker lashes and brows.
*Based on a 28 day study of 50 healthy female participants between the ages of 18 and 50.
- Capixyl™ strengthens & conditions
- Fision KeraVeg18 adds lustre & strength
- Can be used on eyebrows & lashes
- For lashes: Apply a thin layer of product twice daily on makeup-free skin along the base of the upper and lower lash line (where eyelashes meet the skin). For maximum results, apply in the morning and in the evening for 28 consecutive days.
- For brows: Apply twice daily on makeup-free skin using short upward diagonal strokes on the eyebrows and use the tip of finger to dab in excess and aid absorption. For maximum results, apply in the morning and in the evening for 28 consecutive days.
Allow product to dry for 7-10 minutes before applying makeup.
Capixyl™ and Fision KeraVeg 18.
Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Tocopherol, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine HCl, Serine, Threonine, Dextran, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.