November 7 – 10, 2019
JW Marriott Cancún Resort &
Marriott Cancún Resort
Stamp Your Passport as MONAT does Mexico this November!
It’s a party in paradise—and you’re invited!
Join your MONAT family alongside the stunningly blue Mexican Caribbean for three lavish days of fun, festivities, fabulous food and more. From breathtaking beaches to pulsating nightlife to spectacular nearby ancient ruins, Cancún offers everything one could ask for in a vacation getaway.
Our destination is the newly renovated Marriott Cancún Collection: two side-by-side resorts combining to create one incredible MONAT experience.
- Sea-facing guest rooms and suites with private balconies
- Two full-service spas
- Nine distinct restaurants
- Five pools
- Half a mile of pristine, uninterrupted beachfront
February 1, 2019- July 31, 2019
Accumulate from February 1 to July 31
Trip + Optional Buy-In
- Personal Sponsor: 2 MPs, 6 VIPs
- Personal Group Sponsor: 10 MPs, 30 VIPs
- Group Volume: 35,000 GV
- Paid Rank last qualification month: MMB+
- Non-Market Partner Guest of MP for $1,200 + air fare buy-in (optional). MONAT will not cover flights for buy in Guest
Trip + Spouse
- Personal Sponsor: 4 MPs, 12 VIPs
- Personal Group Sponsor: 20 MPs, 60 VIPs
- Group Volume: 50,000 GV
- Paid Rank last qualification month: AMM+
Trip + Spouse +Suite
- Personal Sponsor: 6 MPs, 18 VIPs
- Personal Group Sponsor: 30 MPs, 90 VIPs
- Group Volume: 70,000 GV
- Paid Rank last qualification month: MM+
What’s included with qualification:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel accommodations
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at both the Marriott Cancun Resort and The JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa: Restaurants include La Capilla Argentina Steakhouse, Sasi Thai Restaurant, Mikado Japanese Restaurant, Champions Restaurant and Sports Bar & Bahia/Isla Restaurant, Gustino Italian Fine Dining, Beachwalk Restaurant and Sedona Grill South Western Restaurant.
- Daily Domestic Open bar
- Snacks at the Beach/Pool restaurants during service hours
- Daily Minibar
- Wireless Internet Access