MONAT’s ingredients are naturally based, safe, pure and sustainable. But with other brands recognizing the power of botanical oils, how is MONAT any different? The answer lies in our rich formulations that make these naturally based ingredients work in harmony with each other, combining and reacting to pump up their natural properties to take MONAT to the next level.
Here’s a little bit about the science behind MONAT:
REJUVENIQE™ Oil Intensive
Is MONAT’s invigorating proprietary blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients, which includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omega-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids, suitable for all skin and hair types? These ingredients have been proven to mimic the body’s own natural oils to reduce hair thinning, prevent oxidative stress, and add volume and shine. REJUVENIQE™’s special properties energize and rehabilitate the scalp to visibly repair hair with instant and long-term age prevention benefits.
Powered with Red Clover Extract, a gentle emollient that reduces scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair, and hydrates the scalp to stimulate natural, noticeable hair growth.
Features Pea Extract, a rich source of secondary metabolites which deliver healthy nutrients to promote hair growth and reduce the production of the (DHT) hormone that contributes to hair loss, plus powerful antioxidants to combat premature thinning as well as protect color and shine.
A powerful formula that packs an intense defense against oxidative stress and protects hair from the sun’s damaging rays and resultant UVB damage, Cordasorb™ also preserves hair’s natural pigmentation and keeps strands stronger and locks in moisture.
The MONAT NOs
You've learned about the ingredients that make MONAT different. What's missing? Absolutely nothing – nothing your hair will miss, that is. Here's a quick list of what you won't - and will never – find in any MONAT product.
- NO Parabens - Could be linked to chronic disorders.
- NO Sulfates - irritating to skin and scalp.
- NO DEA/MEA - can be irritating to skin and eyes and could be linked to chronic disorders.
- NO Phthalates - long-term exposure could be toxic.
- NO PEG - can be linked to chronic disorders
- NO Phenoxyethanol - can be irritating to the eyes and skin.
- NO Ethanol - can be drying to the hair and cause frizz and damage.
- NO Petrochemicals - can coat the hair shaft causing moisture loss and suffocation of the shaft.
- NO Glutens - can cause allergic reactions to sensitive individuals.
- NO Sodium Chloride and NO Harsh Salt System - can build up in tissues and cause dryness and dehydration.
- NO Harmful Colors - can be toxic to skin and scalp and linked to chronic disorders.
- NO Harmful Fragances - can be irritating and linked to chronic disease.