MONAT’s first-annual Directors’ Retreat is September 5th through 8th at the spectacular, amazing Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona. We’re taking qualifying Directors to this stunning resort for an unforgettable retreat.
If you achieved any Director rank by April 1, 2017, you qualify for this retreat by achieving a paid-as status of at least AED four out of five months, April – August. That’s it!
For everyone else, qualify by reaching at least AED and be paid-as AED as follows:
Your Qualifying Criteria Is…
Achieve paid-as status of at least AED three out of four months,
May – August
Achieve paid-as status of at least AED two out of three months,
June – August
Achieve paid-as status of at least AED at least once,
July – August
Achieve paid-as status of at least AED in August
It will be a time to remember! We are so excited to bring qualifiers together and to celebrate your success and share some insights with you as we look ahead to the next phase of MONAT’s exhilarating growth.
- I am a Market Partner in good standing with MONAT Global Inc. or MONAT Global Canada
ULC (collectively “MONAT”).
- Except for Market Partners who complete qualification in August 2017, I understand that the deadline to register for this event or forfeit attendance is Thursday, August 10, 2017, by 11:00 PM Eastern time.
- I understand that no alternate compensation or accommodation will be offered in lieu of attendance. There is no cash equivalent value if I do not attend, whether by choice or personal circumstances and no amount will be paid to me or refunded to me if I decide not to attend or I cannot attend.
- MONAT will permit up to one adult, non-Market Partner, guest to accompany me at the event functions detailed below for a supplemental registration fee of $1,200.00 USD. My guest must be at least 21 years of age and must be registered and paid for at the time of initial registration. This supplemental fee does not include airfare.
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - Arrivals
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - Group Dinner
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 – Retreat Day 1
- Thursday, September 7, 2017 – Retreat Day 2
- Friday, September 8, 2017 – Morning Wrap-Up Session
- Friday, September 8, 2017 – PM Departures
- I agree that MONAT reserves the right to modify trip dates, inclusions or program specifics at any time, and may even cancel the trip for any reason beyond the reasonable control of MONAT or the destination resort for the trip, including but not limited to “Acts of God,” civil unrest, war, transportation disruption, weather or national emergency, labor strikes or any other circumstance that MONAT or the destination resort, in their sole discretion, deem as making this trip impracticable, impossible or unsafe. Should such circumstances necessitate cancellation of this event, MONAT shall not be liable for any damages I incur, regardless of whether MONAT is advised of the possibility of such damages; nor will MONAT be obligated to reschedule this event or provide separate or additional compensation of any kind.
- In consideration of MONAT agreeing to allow me and any of my guests to attend the event at the destination resort, I agree, for myself and on behalf of any guest that I invite, that I release MONAT, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with this trip and the event at the destination resort. I also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MONAT, its parent company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any and all liability arising out of my attendance at the event, or my misuse of any facilities at the destination resort, except to the extent such damages arise directly from MONAT’s willful misconduct.
- acknowledge that without my agreement to the release and indemnity MONAT set forth in the paragraph above, MONAT would not allow me to attend the event at the destination resort and that if I do not agree to the terms of such release and indemnity, I should not attend the event at the destination resort. By attending the event at the destination resort, I confirm my agreement to the release and indemnity language in the paragraph above.
- By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by MONAT and its affiliates and representatives. You release MONAT, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings.
- By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MONAT or the person or entity designated to do so by MONAT.