In addition to these three super exclusive awards, we will be recognizing Top Market partners, Builders, Mentors and Directors in several categories.
The Dream Bigger Gala is filled with glitter, magic and mystery! You can be one of the stars of this night! Find out more about the most anticipated event of the year here.
Reach for MONAT’s Leadership Summit 2018!
In “Everyone’s Favorite City,” you’ll experience expert business training, grand announcements, engaging networking events to share your experiences along with the finest cuisine and some gorgeous views!
San Francisco, home to a diverse, eclectic culture of art, live entertainment, fine cuisine, the renowned Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square and the West’s Chinatown, is surrounded by the San Francisco bay, beautiful beaches and gorgeous views of rolling hills.
MONAT will host you at the Leadership Summit 2018 Feb. 8 – 11, with hotel accommodations for the program nights of Feb. 8, 9, and 10. Check-out is on Feb. 11, 2018. Also covered is one round-trip economy/coach class airline ticket (additional Terms & Conditions apply).
The qualifying period is July 1 through December 31, 2017*. To qualify you must:
- Achieve Market Mentor or higher by December 31, 2017.
- Promote out at least three new MMBs in your personal group during the qualifying period.
- Maintain MM+ paid-as status as outlined in the chart below.
- * Market Partners who achieve Market Mentor in December 2017 are required to be paid-as Market Mentor or higher in January 2018.
Do that and you’ll qualify for this exceptional event for MONAT leaders. Be part of this amazing experience!
See last year fun!
- I am a Market Partner in good standing with MONAT Global Inc. or MONAT Global Canada
ULC (collectively “MONAT”).
- Except for Market Partners who complete qualification in January, 2018, I understand that the deadline to register for this event or forfeit attendance is no later than 30 days from official notice of qualification or by Thursday, January 24, 2018, by 11:00 PM Eastern time, whichever comes first.
- I understand that no alternate compensation or accommodation will be offered in lieu of attendance. There is no cash equivalent value if I do not attend, whether by choice or personal circumstances and no amount will be paid to me or refunded to me if I decide not to attend or I cannot attend.
- MONAT will permit up to one adult, non-Market Partner, spouse to accompany me at the event functions detailed below for a supplemental registration fee of $499.00 USD. My spouse must be at least 21 years of age and must be registered and paid for at the time of initial registration. This supplemental fee does not include airfare. Spouse supplement charge is non-transferable. Refunds to spouse supplement are permitted before the January 24, 2018 cut-off date, except for Market Partners who complete qualification in January, 2018
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 - Arrivals
- Friday, February 9, 2018 – Leadership Summit Day 1
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 - Leadership Summit Day 2
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 - Awards & Recognition Ceremony
- Sunday, February 11, 2018 - Departures
- I agree that MONAT reserves the right to modify trip dates, inclusions or program specifics at any time, and may even cancel the trip for any reason beyond the reasonable control of MONAT or the destination resort for the trip, including but not limited to “Acts of God,” civil unrest, war, transportation disruption, weather or national emergency, labor strikes or any other circumstance that MONAT or the destination resort, in their sole discretion, deem as making this trip impracticable, impossible or unsafe. Should such circumstances necessitate cancellation of this event, MONAT shall not be liable for any damages I incur, regardless of whether MONAT is advised of the possibility of such damages; nor will MONAT be obligated to reschedule this event or provide separate or additional compensation of any kind.
- In consideration of MONAT agreeing to allow me and my spouse to attend the event at the destination resort, I agree, for myself and on behalf of my spouse, that I release MONAT, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with this trip and the event at the destination resort. I also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MONAT, its parent company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any and all liability arising out of my attendance at the event, or my misuse of any facilities at the destination resort, except to the extent such damages arise directly from MONAT’s willful misconduct.
- I acknowledge that without my agreement to the release and indemnity MONAT set forth in the paragraph above, MONAT would not allow me to attend the event at the destination resort and that if I do not agree to the terms of such release and indemnity, I should not attend the event at the destination resort. By attending the event at the destination resort, I confirm my agreement to the release and indemnity language in the paragraph above.
- By entering the event premises, I consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by MONAT and its affiliates and representatives. I release MONAT, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings.
- By entering the event premises, I waive all rights I may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. I also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MONAT or the person or entity designated to do so by MONAT.
- Ground Transportation
- Spouse/ Attendance
- Activities not arranged by MONAT Global Events
- Incidental travel expenses