SUMMER 2016 Hair Trend Report
Hair fashionistas say these are the best styles to try this summer, and we agree! Get these fun-sexy-cute looks
in just a few easy steps.
French Braid Pigtails
- Work a dime-size amount of Restore Leave in Conditioner on clean, damp hair, from roots to tips. Detangle with a wide-tooth comb.
- Partially dry your hair and apply Restyle Instant Sculpting Taffy to fortify strands and keep each one in place.
- Part your hair from the top of your forehead all the way to the nape of your neck. Secure one side with an elastic.
- Braid the side that’s loose and secure at the bottom with an elastic.
- Remove the elastic from the other side and braid.
- Spray Refinish Control Hairspray on your index finger and pat down any flyaways.
Tousled Beach Waves
- Wash your hair with the Volume Treatment System, rinse well, and towel dry your hair.
- Flip your head over 0a-*nd spritz Tousled Texturizing Mist generously.
- For a natural, loose look: Let your hair dry naturally.
To make a statement with a more voluminous look: Roughly blow dry your hair using your fingertips.
- Section your hair in various sizes while your curling wand heats up.
- For ultimate beach babe: Wrap each section of hair around the wand, one at a time, and hold for 5 seconds.
- For boho glamour, run your fingers through your waves so they blend with each other.
- Seal your look with Refinish Control Hairspray.