With a spectacular destination and an unrivaled ship taking you there, this is surely the trip of a lifetime! Qualify and book your passage with MONAT!
The qualifying period is August 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018.
What is a qualifying month?
- Paid-as MMB or higher
- Your “paid-as” rank must be at or above your Career Title, as of July 2017. Otherwise the month does not count toward qualifying.
- No more than 900PV from your own purchases
Finally, anytime during the six-month qualification period, you must also sponsor four new Market Partners with a Product Pack.
The requirements for qualifying months, based on achieving MMB, are:
1,800PV & paid-as Career Title (MMB+) at least 5 out of the 6 qualification months
Promote to MMB+ in August 2017
Promote to MMB+ in August 2017
1,800PV & paid-as Career Title (MMB+) at least 4 out of the
remaining 5 qualification months
Promote to MMB+ in September 2017
remaining 4 qualification months
Promote to MMB+ in October 2017
Promote to MMB+ in November 2017
Here’s a bonus for August:
Market Partners meeting all monthly qualifying criteria in August 2017 (paid-as, volume, and MMB+) will receive $1,000 of on-board credit. These credits can be used on spa services, shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages and even High End Shopping, including Bvlgari, Rolex, Cartier and more! This will be a great motivator to make August your first qualifying month!
This credit is for all Market Partners who earn the trip and are in full compliance with all other terms and conditions. For those who do not fully qualify for the trip, there is no equivalent or substitute incentive. Any unused credits have no cash value and are unusable off the ship.
And wait…there’s more!
For any Market Partner who qualifies for the cruise and achieves Associate Executive Director by January 2018, you’ve also earned your spouse or qualifying guest’s cruise fare! Achieve Senior Executive Director, and you’ll enjoy a spacious junior suite!
Cruise: May 12, 2018 – May 17, 2018 Qualification Period: August 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018
Anthem of the Seas® Cape Liberty, New Jersey, USA to Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Shared, double-occupancy stateroom accommodations onboard cruise for the program nights of May 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16, 2018. Disembarkation on May. 17, 2018
- Half-day training, exciting announcements, networking events, and standard shipboard meals.
- Air & Ground Transportation
- Hotel accommodation pre or post-sailing, whether necessary or elective
- Spouse/Guest Attendance
- Activities not arranged by MONAT Global Events, or expressly detailed in the Terms and Conditions
- Incidental travel expenses
- Trip insurance
WHO MAY QUALIFY
- Market Partners in good standing and who meet the criteria in the chart above plus the sponsoring stipulation.
Share your excitement on social media using #MONATPassport
- Only Market Partners in good standing with MONAT Global Corp. or MONAT Global Canada
ULC (collectively, “MONAT”) are eligible to attend the MONAT Cruise Incentive Trip 2018 (the
- Except for Market Partners who complete qualification in January, 2018, the deadline to
register for this event or forfeit attendance is Friday, January 26, 2018, by 11:00 PM Eastern
time, or 15 days from date of official notification, whichever comes first.
- No alternate compensation or accommodation will be offered in lieu of attendance. There is no
cash equivalent value if a Market Partner cannot or does not attend, whether by choice or
personal circumstances. No amounts will be paid or refunded if a Market Partner decides not to
attend or cannot attend the Cruise Trip. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE
- MONAT may permit up to one adult, non-Market Partner, guest to accompany a Market Partner for $2,000 USD or the 2nd passenger rate charged by the cruise line and associated with my upgraded cabin class, which is higher. Any such guest must be at least 21 years of age and must be registered and paid for at the time of initial registration. This supplemental fee does not include airfare or any of the “Not Included” items specified by MONAT.
- Any Market Partner that does not elect to register and pay for a guest as specified in the paragraph above, will be paired with one other qualifying MONAT Market Partner. MONAT does not guarantee specific roommate matching, except Market Partners will be matched with Market Partners of the same sex.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 1:00 PM Check-in cut-off
- 2:00 PM Embarkation
- 4:00 PM Depart from Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- Sunday, May 13, 2018
- At Sea, Training and Recognition: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday, May 14, 2018
- 9:00 AM Arrival at Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- 5:00 PM Depart Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- At Sea
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- 7:00 AM Arrival at Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- MONAT reserves the right to modify trip dates, inclusions or program specifics at any time,
and may even cancel the trip for any reason beyond the reasonable control of MONAT or the
cruise line, including but not limited to “Acts of God,” civil unrest, war, transportation
disruption, weather or national emergency, labor strikes or any other circumstance that
MONAT or the cruise line, in their sole discretion, deems as making the Cruise Trip
impracticable, impossible or unsafe. Should such circumstances necessitate cancellation of the
Cruise Trip, MONAT shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, cost or expense a Market
Partner may incur, even if MONAT is advised of the possibility of such damages; nor will
MONAT be obligated to reschedule the Cruise Trip or provide separate or additional
compensation of any kind.
- Each Market Partner who joins the Cruise Trip must understand that there is some danger in a
Cruise Trip and that there is the possibility of physical injury up and including death. MONAT
will not be liable for any physical injury or monetary loss a Market Partner may experience on
the Cruise Trip. In consideration of MONAT allowing the Market Partner and any Market
Partner guests to attend the Cruise Trip, each Market Partner, for herself or himself, and on
behalf of any Market Partner guest, releases MONAT, its officers, directors, employees and
agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the Cruise Trip and any
activities in connection with the Cruise Trip. In addition, as a condition of attending the Cruise
Trip, the Market Partner must indemnify, defend and hold harmless MONAT, its parent
company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any and all liability arising out of the
attendance on the Cruise Trip by the Market Partner and the Market Partner’s guests, or any
misuse of any facilities onboard the ship by the Market Partner or such guests, except to the
extent such damages arise directly from MONAT’s willful misconduct.
- Without the Market Partner’s release and indemnity of MONAT set forth in the paragraph
above, MONAT would not allow the Market Partner or the Market Partner’s guest to attend the
Cruise Trip. If the Market Partner does not agree to the terms of such release and indemnity, the
Market Partner should not and cannot attend the Cruise Trip. By attending the Cruise Trip,,
each Market Partner confirms her or his agreement to the release and indemnity language in
the paragraph above.
- By attending the event, the Market Partner, on the Market Partner’s behalf, and on behalf of
each Market Partner guest, consents to interviews, photography, audio recording, video
recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news,
webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other
purpose by MONAT and its affiliates and representatives, without any further payment to the
Market Partner or the Market Partner guest. Each Market Partner, on the Market Partner’s
behalf, and on behalf of each Market Partner guest, releases MONAT, its partners and each and
all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or
publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and sound recordings.
- By attending the event, the Market Partner on the Market Partner’s behalf, and on behalf of
each Market Partner guest, waives all rights they may have to any claims for payment or
royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television, or other
publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged, and they also
waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MONAT or
the person or entity designated to do so by MONAT.
- Market Partners attending the Cruise trip will be solely responsible for taxes applicable
toward income earning, trips and other incentive awards.
- Prior to official notification of achievement to qualifying Market Partners, all
information regarding status and qualifications is unofficial and subject to change and
verification by MONAT. There are several factors that may contribute to a variance in
status and qualifications.
- Market Partners qualifying for the Cruise Trip may not sell, substitute, transfer, or
reassign their Cruise Trip reservation
- Market Partners qualifying for the Cruise Trip will be notified by registered mail,
return receipt requested, at the last known address on file with MONAT. If notification
is returned as non-deliverable, the Cruise Trip award will be forfeited by the Market
Partner without compensation.