With a spectacular destination and an unrivaled ship taking you there, this is surely the trip of a lifetime! Qualify and book your passage with MONAT!
The qualifying period is August 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018.
What is a qualifying month?
- Paid-as MMB or higher
- Your “paid-as” rank must be at or above your Career Title, as of July 2017. Otherwise, the month does not count toward qualifying.
- No more than 900PV from your own purchases will count toward this total.
- During the six-month qualification period, you must also sponsor four new Market Partners with a Product Pack.
The requirements for qualifying months, based on achieving MMB, are:
1,800PV & paid-as Career Title (MMB+) at least 5 out of the 6 qualification months
Promote to MMB+
in August 2017
1,800PV & paid-as Career Title (MMB+) at least 4 out of the
remaining 5 qualification months
Promote to MMB+
in September 2017
remaining 4 qualification months
Promote to MMB+
in October 2017
remaining 3 qualification months
Promote to MMB+
in November 2017
Here’s a bonus for August:
Market Partners meeting all monthly qualifying criteria in August 2017 (paid-as, volume, and MMB+) will receive $1,000 of on-board credit. These credits can be used on spa services, shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage packages and even High End Shopping, including Bvlgari, Rolex, Cartier and more! This will be a great motivator to make August your first qualifying month!
This credit is for all Market Partners who earn the trip and are in full compliance with all other terms and conditions. For those who do not fully qualify for the trip, there is no equivalent or substitute incentive. Any unused credits have no cash value and are unusable off the ship.
And wait…there’s more!
For any Market Partner who qualifies for the cruise and achieves Associate Executive Director by January 2018, you’ve also earned your spouse’s cruise passage! Achieve Senior Executive Director, and you’ll enjoy a spacious junior suite!
Cruise: May 12, 2018 – May 17, 2018 Qualification Period: August 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018
Anthem of the Seas® Cape Liberty, New Jersey, USA to Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Shared, double-occupancy stateroom accommodations onboard cruise for the program nights of May 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16, 2018. Disembarkation on May 17, 2018
- Half-day training, exciting announcements, networking events, and standard shipboard meals.
- Air & Ground Transportation
- Hotel accommodation pre or post-sailing, whether necessary or elective
- Spouse attendance
- Activities not arranged by MONAT
- Incidental travel expenses
- Trip insurance
The following are NOT INCLUDED and will not be provided by MONAT:
WHO MAY QUALIFY
- Market Partners in good standing and who meet the qualification criteria plus the sponsoring stipulation.
Share your excitement on social media using #MONATPassport
- Only Market Partners in good standing with MONAT Global Corp. or MONAT Global Canada ULC (collectively, "MONAT") are eligible to attend the MONAT Cruise Incentive Trip 2018 (the "Cruise Trip").
- Except for Market Partners who complete qualification in January, 2018, the deadline to register for this event or forfeit attendance is Friday, February 9, 2018, by 11:00 PM Eastern time or 15 days from date of official notification, whichever comes first.
- No alternate compensation or accommodation will be offered in lieu of attendance. There is no cash equivalent value if a Market Partner cannot or does not attend, whether by choice or personal circumstances. No amounts will be paid or refunded if a Market Partner decides not to attend or cannot attend the Cruise Trip.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MAD
- MONAT will permit one, non-Market Partner, spouse to accompany a Market Partner for $2,000 USD or the 2nd passenger rate charged by the cruise line and associated with my upgraded cabin class, which is higher. Any such spouse must be registered and paid for at the time of initial registration. This supplemental fee does not include airfare or any of the “Not Included” items specified by MONAT. In addition to a spouse, a Market Partner may include her or his child or children at a cost of $1,000 per child, space permitting. Accommodations for any such “family” will be subject to availability and will be provided on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED” basis. Any such children must be registered and paid for at the time of registration. If the cruise ship is unable to accommodate your request because of limited availability, your supplemental fee will be refunded and your children will not be able to attend the Cruise Trip. The Market Partner assumes all responsibility for her and his spouse and any accompanying children and releases MONAT from any liability for such spouse and children in consideration for MONAT allowing them to join the cruise trip. The supplemental fee for each child does not include airfare or any of the “Not Included” items specified by MONAT.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 1:00 PM Check-in cut-off
2:00 PM Embarkation
4:00 PM Depart from Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- Sunday, May 13, 2018 At Sea, Training and Recognition: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Monday, May 14, 2018 9:00 AM Arrival at Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:00 PM Depart Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 At Sea
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:00 AM Arrival at Cape Liberty, New Jersey
*Subject to change with or without notice from Royal Caribbean. Monat has no control over any such changes.,
- MONAT will pay for the Cruise Trip for only one Market Partner per Market Partner ID. If two spouses work their business together, and both wish to attend the Cruise Trip, MONAT will pay the cost of the first Market Partner Spouse and the Market Partner will have to pay the $2,000 supplemental fee for the second Market Partner spouse. Any Market Partner who does not elect to register and pay for a spouse or child specified in the proceeding paragraphs, will be paired with one other qualifying MONAT Market Partner. MONAT does not guarantee specific roommate matching, except Market Partners will be matched with Market Partners of the same sex.
- MONAT reserves the right to modify trip dates, inclusions or program specifics at any time, and may even cancel the trip for any reason beyond the reasonable control of MONAT or the cruise line, including but not limited to "Acts of God;' civil unrest, war, transportation disruption, weather or national emergency, labor strikes or any other circumstance that MONAT or the cruise line, in their sole discretion, deems as making the Cruise Trip impracticable, impossible or unsafe. Should such circumstances necessitate cancellation of the Cruise Trip, MONAT shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, cost or expense a Market Partner or Market Partner's Spouse or Child may incur, even if MONAT is advised of the possibility of such damages; nor will MONAT be obligated to reschedule the Cruise Trip or provide separate or additional compensation of any kind.
- Each Market Partner who joins the Cruise Trip must understand that there is some danger in a Cruise Trip and that there is the possibility of physical injury up to and including death. MONAT will not be liable for any physical injury or monetary loss a Market Partner or a Market Partner's Spouse or Child may experience on the Cruise Trip. In consideration of MONAT allowing the Market Partner and any Market Partner spouse and child to attend the Cruise Trip, each Market Partner, for herself or himself, and on behalf of any Market Partner spouse and child, releases MONAT, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the Cruise Trip and any activities in connection with the Cruise Trip. In addition, as a condition of attending the Cruise Trip, the Market Partner must indemnify, defend and hold harmless MONAT, its parent company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any and all liability arising out of the attendance on the Cruise Trip by the Market Partner and the Market Partner's spouse and child, or any misuse of any facilities onboard the ship by the Market Partner or such spouse and child, except to the extent such damages arise directly from MONAT's willful misconduct.
- Without the Market Partner's release and indemnity of MONAT set forth in the paragraph above, MONAT would not allow the Market Partner or the Market Partner's spouse and child to attend the Cruise Trip. If the Market Partner does not agree to the terms of such release and indemnity, the Market Partner should not and cannot attend the Cruise Trip. By attending the Cruise Trip, each Market Partner confirms her or his agreement to the release and indemnity language in the paragraph above.
- By attending the event, the Market Partner, on the Market Partner's behalf, and on behalf of each Market Partner spouse and child, consents to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its/ their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by MONAT and its affiliates and representatives, without any further payment to the Market Partner or the Market Partner spouse and child. Each Market Partner, on the Market Partner's behalf, and on behalf of each Market Partner spouse and child, releases MONAT, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and sound recordings.
- By attending the event, the Market Partner on the Market Partner's behalf, and on behalf of each Market Partner spouse and child, waives all rights they may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged, and they also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by MONAT or the person or entity designated to do so by MONAT.
- Market Partners attending the Cruise Trip will be solely responsible for income taxes attributable to incentive trips and other awards.
- Prior to official notification of achievement to qualifying Market Partners, all information regarding status and qualifications is unofficial and subject to change and verification by MONAT. There are several factors that may contribute to a variance in status and qualifications.
- Market Partners qualifying for the Cruise Trip may not sell, substitute, transfer, or reassign their Cruise Trip reservation.
- Market Partners qualifying for the Cruise Trip will be notified by registered mail, return receipt requested, at the last known address on file with MONAT. If notification is returned as non-deliverable, the Cruise Trip award will be forfeited by the Market Partner without compensation.
- Air and Ground Transportation;
- Hotel accommodations pre or post sailing, whether necessary or elective;
- Spouse attendance;
- Activities not arranged by MONAT;
- Incidental travel expenses; or
- Trip Insurance.