MONAT will cover your airfare and hotel and a welcome cocktail. Plus, enjoyment at an exclusive recognition dinner will be a bonus for those who enroll three or more MPs with a Product Pack during this period (October – July)!
With 1000PV in five out of six months, October 2016 through July 2017, you’ll qualify! Or, 500PV and two new Market Partners enrolled with a Product Pack also counts as a qualifying month. March is the last month you can start qualifying.
- I am a Market Partner in good standing with MONAT Global Inc. or MONAT Global Canada ULC (collectively, “MONAT”).
- I understand that the deadline to register for this event or forfeit attendance is Friday, Sept. 1, 2017, by 11:00 PM Eastern time.
- I understand that no alternate compensation or accommodation will be offered in lieu of attendance. There is no cash equivalent value if I do not attend, whether by choice or personal circumstances and no amount will be paid to me or refunded to me if I decide not to attend or I cannot attend.
- MONAT will permit up to one adult, non-Market Partner, guest to accompany you at the Welcome Reception on Oct. 3, 2017, from 6:30 – 8:00 PM, for a supplemental registration fee of $50.00 USD. Your guest must be at least 21 years of age and must be registered and paid for at the time of initial registration.
- I agree that MONAT reserves the right to modify trip dates, inclusions, or program specifics at any time, and may even cancel the trip for any reason beyond the reasonable control of MONAT or the destination resort for the trip, including but not limited to “Acts of God”, civil unrest, war, transportation disruption, weather or national emergency, labor strikes or any other circumstance that MONAT or the destination resort, in their sole discretion, deem as making this trip impracticable, impossible or unsafe. Should such circumstances necessitate cancellation of this event, MONAT shall not be liable for any damages you incur, regardless of whether MONAT is advised of the possibility of such damages; nor will MONAT be obligated to reschedule this event or provide separate or additional compensation of any kind.
- In consideration of MONAT agreeing to allow me and any of my guests to attend the event at the destination resort, I agree, for myself and on behalf of any guest that I invite, that I release MONAT, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with this trip and the event at the destination resort. I also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MONAT, its parent company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates from any and all liability, arising out of my attendance at the event, or my misuse of any facilities at the destination resort, except to the extent such damages arise directly from MONAT’s willful misconduct.
- I acknowledge that without my agreement to the release and indemnity MONAT set forth in the paragraph above, MONAT would not allow me to attend the event at the destination resort and that if I do not agree to the terms of such release and indemnity, I should not attend the event at the destination resort. By attending the event at the destination resort, I confirm my agreement to the release and indemnity language in the paragraph above.
- Air travel to Las Vegas McCarren Airport (LAS) will be provided by MONAT for one (primary) Market Partner per qualifying MPID.
- Air travel must be ticketed in Economy/Coach class no later than Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017, or this benefit will be forfeited.
- Air travel must be booked at the lowest available fare, and for travel on the scheduled program dates of October 3, 2017, and October 6, 2017.
- Travelers may be asked to make up to one connection in each direction of flight should doing so result in a savings to MONAT of $200.00 or greater and connection time is less than 2 hours between flights.
- If non-stop flights are available in your market, and the difference in fare is less than $200.00 over the lowest available connecting flight fare, non-stop flights will be permitted.
- Any request to travel on days other than the scheduled program dates of October 3, 2017 (outbound) and October 6, 2017 (return) will be subject to budget approval by MONAT. MONAT is not obligated to cover airfare for travel on dates outside of the specified program travel dates.
- You must book your airline tickets through our partner agency, Travelink American Express. Tickets booked directly with airlines, or through any other means, are NOT REIMBURSABLE.
- Checked baggage and other ancillary airline fees are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Once ticketed, airline change fees are the traveler’s responsibility, if applicable.
- You must depart and return to the commercial airport nearest your MPID address on file.
- Stopovers are not permitted.
- Requests to fly on specific/preferred airlines must not impact the total airfare to be paid by MONAT.
- Just because you have to travel a longer distance from your MPID address, MONAT will not make special accommodations for you (e.g., overnight hotel accommodations because “my flight to the destination resort is too long.”) However, MONAT will not require travelers to make more than one stop in either direction, unless their city of origin necessitates a double connection due to standard airline routes. Furthermore, overnight flights will not be required as a condition of covered travel.
- Q: WHAT IS THE LOCATION AND WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR THE FALL TRIP TO LAS VEGAS?
A: Las Vegas, Nevada; Travel is Oct. 3 through Oct. 6, 2017.
- Q: WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION PERIOD?
A: October 1, 2016, through July 31, 2017.
- Q: WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE FOR THE FALL TRIP: LAS VEGAS?
A: All Market Partners in the U.S. and in Canada are eligible for the trip.
- Q: HOW CAN I QUALIFY FOR THE FALL TRIP: LAS VEGAS?
A: Market Partners must have a qualifying month in five out of six months in any rolling six-month period during the incentive qualification period—October 1, 2016 through July 31, 2017. There are two ways to have a qualifying month:
- Achieve 1000PV or more in the month. No more than 500PV from your own purchases will count toward this total.
- Achieve 500PV and enroll two new Market Partners with Product Packs. Any combination of these in a rolling five out of six-month period will qualify the Market Partner for the Fall Vegas trip. Earners must be in good standing with the company to receive reward.
A: Beginning October 1, 2016, and ending July 31, 2017, all MONAT Market Partners who have five qualifying months in any rolling six-month period qualify for a 3-night, 4-day trip to Las Vegas in fall 2017.
A: Market Partners will need a qualifying month in five out of six months. The specific months do not matter and are simply determined by the MPs activity—i.e., at 1000PV or with 500PV and two new Market Partners enrolled with Product Packs. For example, a Market Partner has a qualifying month in February, but not in March. To qualify, this MP would need qualifying months in April, May, June and July. That would then comprise the five out of six months. In short, to qualify, within any six months during the qualification period, a Market Partner needs five months with any combination of 1000PV or more, or 500PV and two new Market Partners who enroll with a Product Pack.
A: No. But the qualification period overlaps so anyone who completes qualifying for the Spring trip can immediately begin qualifying for the Fall trip. The qualifying period for the Fall trip is August 2016 through January 2017. Market Partners who have the five months of 1,000 PV+ needed by December 2016 (five months) can use January as their first qualifying month for the Fall trip.
A: No more than 500PV from your own purchases will count toward the monthly 1000PV requirement.
- One round-trip, coach-class airline ticket to Las Vegas McCarren International airport (LAS). See additional detail regarding air travel below.
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- A welcome reception
- All Market Partners who enroll three or more MPs with a Product Pack during the qualification period also will enjoy a Special Qualifier Event in Las Vegas (to be announced)
- Ground transportation
- Meals (except for the Special Qualifier Event, if applicable)
- Any excursions or activities on-site in which you choose to participate
A: All trip earners have the option of bringing one guest. The guest must can share the provided room. MONAT will not book another room for your guest at its expense. Airfare and any additional hotel, meals and incidental charges are the responsibility of the trip earner and/or guest. Your guest cannot be a Market Partner. If your guest would like to attend the Welcome Reception on Monday, October 3, 2017, you may register them for a supplemental fee of $50 USD. This fee admits them to the 90-minute Welcome Reception only. The Special Qualifier Event preceding the Welcome Reception is not included in the fee.
A: No. Only the trip earner can participate in this trip. No substitutions nor cash equivalents will be awarded.
MONAT reserves the right to adjust event dates at any time.